Thursday, December 27, 2012

The house sparrows are overtaking my house?

http://bit.ly/Tr539d
The house sparrows are overtaking my house?
<strong><i>Question by Zanzibar</i>: The house sparrows are overtaking my house?</strong>
So, there is a bird house on my house. And sparrows have lived there ever since we moved in, 3 years ago. But what I've noticed is that they scare off all the other birds. And sparrows are apparently non-native to the US, and they murder other bird babies. But, at the same time, they lived at my house before I did. What right do I have to try and get rid of them? Sparrows are birds too! Just because they are mean and not pretty-- is that any reason to shoo them away? What do you think?


<strong>Best answer:</strong>
<p><i>Answer by herstory</i><br>Have someone catch them, get rid of them, they carry bugs, ticks, mosquitoes, worms.</p>

<strong>Give your answer to this question below!</strong>

No comments:

Post a Comment