Thursday, January 31, 2013

#Lawn Care Idea : It is not a useful idea to h2o at night time

http://bit.ly/11m1gQG
#Lawn Care Idea : It is not a useful idea to h2o at night time
Some everyday people believe that that it is far better to h2o at night time than on daytime. Although, this is truly untrue, seeing that watering at night time can really encourage the progress of fungus. The greatest time to h2o is early in the morning, so that you won’t really encourage fungus to establish, aside from minimizing h2o decline due to evaporation.

1 comment:

  1. I always remember my father putting the big rolling cylinder on the back of our lawn tractor to 'squish worms' in the spring. For a while I thought he was serious, my Dad was a funny guy like that, but I later learned that he was trying to keep the lawn level for me, my brothers, and my cousins to play baseball on it. You may not be using your lawn for sport, but if you have parties believe me when I say it can still be useful to have a nice level lawn that makes it possible for your guests to move around and not drop their hamburgers when they stumble over a high spot. Get out and squish some worms in the late spring to avoid this.

    Lawn Care Vacaville CA

    ReplyDelete