Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Is there these kinds of a issue as a dragonfly property?

http://bit.ly/14vlrIK
Is there these kinds of a issue as a dragonfly property?
<strong><i>Concern by dinoman411</i>: Is there these kinds of a issue as a dragonfly property?</strong>
Is there these kinds of a issue as a dragonfly property? Like in a hen property or butterfly property but for dragonflies? If so does any individual know how I can create one particular, or the place I can get instructions to create one particular?


<strong>Ideal response:</strong>
<p><i>Response by gmanwill</i><br>I will not consider anyone's at any time invented a dragonfly property but I am confident you could create a dragonfly property with any layout you wished. I would use a lot of parallel rods or poles that they could use to stand on.

The challenging portion would be attracting them to land on the dragonfly property. However, I have only at any time heard of dragonflies taking in stay prey, like other bugs. You could do some investigation and uncover a variety of bait that would draw in them (like birdseed but for dragonflies). I am not confident if this exists.
Very good luck</p>

<strong>Insert your possess response in the responses!</strong>

No comments:

Post a Comment