Thursday, October 11, 2012

Q&ampA: Hunting for a hen property formed like an owl that I can paint.?

http://bit.ly/W56Imt
Q&ampA: Hunting for a hen property formed like an owl that I can paint.?
<strong><i>Issue by taylor</i>: Hunting for a hen property formed like an owl that I can paint.?</strong>
I are unable to seem to be to uncover a internet site that either sells a hen property in the shape of an owl or will create one particular for me. I would like to paint it and give it to an "owl lover" as a gift. Does any individual know the place I can uncover these kinds of an item? I will not need to have a hen property for an owl, she will not are living in an spot for owls, I want one particular in the shape of an owl.
It will not not have to be a purposeful hen property, she will almost certainly put it on a shelf but even if she hung it outside the house it will not need to have to property birds, she just enjoys owls. I know most birds are concerned of owls, probably she can put it in her yard or a thing.


<strong>Finest response:</strong>
<p><i>Response by Geo</i><br>it would be challenging considering that birds dread owls.</p>

<strong>What do you assume? Response underneath!</strong>

No comments:

Post a Comment