Thursday, October 11, 2012

Q&ampA: Looking for a bird house shaped like an owl that I can paint.?

http://bit.ly/W56Imt
Q&ampA: Looking for a bird house shaped like an owl that I can paint.?
<strong><i>Question by taylor</i>: Looking for a bird house shaped like an owl that I can paint.?</strong>
I can't seem to find a website that either sells a bird house in the shape of an owl or will build one for me. I would like to paint it and give it to an "owl lover" as a gift. Does anyone know where I can find such an item? I don't need a bird house for an owl, she doesn't live in an area for owls, I want one in the shape of an owl.
It doesn't not have to be a functional bird house, she will probably put it on a shelf but even if she hung it outside it doesn't need to house birds, she just loves owls. I know most birds are afraid of owls, maybe she can put it in her garden or something.


<strong>Best answer:</strong>
<p><i>Answer by Geo</i><br>it would be hard since birds fear owls.</p>

<strong>What do you think? Answer below!</strong>

No comments:

Post a Comment